Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jai Ho!

I'll be singing that a lot! And the best part, is i'll be singing it in INDIA!

Today, our outreach locations were announced! As I said before, we will be spending five or six weeks in London working with Megacities! Megacities was started by YWAM Perth. Every two years, YWAM picks a city. They go into this city for one year and evangelize the heck out of it working alongside local churches. In 2010, they were in Mexico City and saw over 10,000 people come to the Lord. This year in London, Megacities is coming to a close and so far they have only seen 260 salvations, however there is firm belief that something BIG is about to happen in the closing season. My DTS is split up into three teams; we will each be assigned a borough and will do ministry there!

After the weeks in London, I have the awesome privilege to travel on a team of 15 to the great nation of INDIA! Nothing has been announced as to what we will be doing there, or where exactly we will be! All I know is that I WILL be there, and it is going to take $4,500 to get me there! But God is so good, and he is SO faithful! I am so excited too about my team, there is such great chemistry on our team, and I know God has BIG plans for us! 

I will keep you posted as I learn more about the outreach!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment