Monday, July 30, 2012

The next four days...

The next four days are going to spent in intense prayer. Outreach locations were announced tonight. I have four days to pray about it, and make my decision on Friday. We will know the teams by Tuesday.


There will be three outreach teams. Each team will spend 4 or 5 weeks in......


London!

After that, each team will go to a differnt location for 6 or 7 weeks. The locations are....

Cambodia
India
Nepal

Now comes the part where you and I both get to pray that God would confirm where I am supposed to go. Also, my outreach fees are estimated at $4,500. Therefore, please pray that I am able to raise that money, and also consider joining in with me on this adventure by supporting me financially. 


Stay tuned to find out where God calls me!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of prayer, prayer, prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete