Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Best of Me - EP

In efforts to help fund my adventure with YWAM, I am doing anything I can possibly think of. Since I am going to YWAM for Music, my mom and I figured it would be a good idea for me to do fundraising with music involved if I can.

I just finished a short recording project with The Bench Studios located in Monroe, NC. The EP is called "The Best of Me - EP" It contains five songs which  are all original songs that I wrote over the last year or so. I am very excited about this project because it is a long work in progress. I have struggled with writing songs for a long time but have had so many song ideas and emotions bursting from me, but finally I have something to show for it.

graceeggers.bandcamp.com is where you can go to listen and purchase the EP. Each song is $1.00, and the whole EP is $5.00. However, there is an option to give more when you hit the purchase button. All of the money from this project is going straight to my YWAM fund. Please consider donating to this!



CLICK HERE TO LISTEN 




Excited
Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment