Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just a glimpse...

When I was in eighth grade, I blogged faithfully. Due to the craziness of high school I slowly began to dismiss that hobby. But here I am picking it back up again. This time, I hope it sticks. There are so many things going on in my life right now that It would be a stupid not to keep an account of it. I journal in a physical journal, but those are more personal thoughts that I don't think necessary to share here on the world wide web. However, my goal is to update this with practical things. Updates. Simple as that.


Senior year. What a funny, peculiar year in a person's life. Some days are full of anticipation for the end of this chapter, and the beginning of the next. However, others are filled with the sadness of leaving your classmates and teachers that you have come to call your family. Its the last year in your most pivotal years of life. And of course being a senior, teachers try to cram as much wisdom into your brains as they can.


Also, with senior comes decisions about your future. What to do next?


Well this blog is hopefully going to be a place where I can keep everyone updated on what the next chapter of my life is going to look like.


-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment